- Hades (Gods and Heroes in the Ancient World), under contract with Routledge
- Underworld Gods in Ancient Greek Religion: Death and Reciprocity, under contract with Routledge
Articles and Book Chapters
- Mackin, E. (2018) 'Girls Playing Persephone (in Marriage and Death)'. Mnemosyne, 77.2: 209-228.
- Mackin, E. (2015) ‘Dialogo con… Ellie Mackin: Fenoglio, S. “Lingua umana, lingua divinia: διώνυμα omerici"’. Ricerche a confronto: Dialoghi di antichità classiche e del vicino oriente (Montorso Vincentino: Edizioni Saecula), 37-41.
- Mackin, E. (2013) 'Doom and Sorrow: Achilleus’ Physical Expression of Mourning in the Iliad’, Rosetta 13: 111-121.
Work Accepted for Publication
- Mackin Roberts, E. (2019) 'The Little Girls Who Live with Athena: Haptic Belief in Ancient Athens’, journal article (6,186 words)
Work Currently Undergoing Peer Review
- ‘Weaving for Athena: The Arrhephoroi, Panathenaia, and Mundane Acts as Religious Devotion’, journal article (8,019 words)
Work in Preparation
- ‘Athena as the Patron of Weaving’, (chapter for edited collection on Athena)
- ‘Religion’ (chapter for edited collection on Futures of Ancient History)
- ‘Local to the Underworld: Demeter, Hades, and Persephone in Hermione’, in E. Mackin Roberts, M. Paprocki, and G. Vos (eds.) That Other Crowd: Nethergods in the Ancient Greek Mythical Imagination.